Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Parents!

WHY DO YOU LOVE YOUR PARENTS?
ME: Family is like a pizza. I love my pizza because it's more than just the base. It has the toppings and cheese as well! (My sisters dont like sauce so i didnt put that down!). My parents would be the crusts because they are plain and boring. When you first get to know them they're nice and crisp but as time goes on you realise that they're just rock hard.
Him: Rock hard sounds dirty. I love my family because it is special. But my parents...they are super uber special. Special because they are the only people in the world that can control the awesomeness that is me...that's 'bout it.

WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS?
They assume the worst every time
They feed you too much
They insist on watching the stupidest television programmes
They love you too much
They compare you with others
They lecture you on life
They lecture you on education

No comments:

Post a Comment