Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...Bored

Okay, I kinda realised that this blog is kinda dead-ish. So ummm yeaahhh... I have no idea where Thai is atm so i'm just gonna take this opportunity to say Dota sucks... like its fun but gets boring very fast. Also I kind of regret doing walking for sport...walking is just pointless. Running burns more energy, gets you places faster and does not look as ghey as walking (HAVE YOU SEEN WILSON POWER WALK?!). Ahaha today in IPT we had a room change and Payne wrote the whole lesson on the board yesterday and since we had a room change he had to rewrite it and give us sheets xD Geography we watched a guy drink his own piss and run into snakes and crocodiles for no particular reason, I respect that dude, he must be like uber rich and have some helluva mentality to do that crap. Since we had Remembrance Day thingy third period we kinda missed out on most of maths, Oh yeah Alvin Chung looked sexy in his cadet uniform ;P (one of the other reasons I quit cadets is cos the uniforms suck :D) And thats about it... I'm sorry I just can't really think of anything good to type. Oh yeah hbd carmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment