Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SHOPPING?!?!?

Ok so today after tutoring my sisters were like 30 minutes late to pick me up (as usual). The strange thing was that she was full speeding and when she pulled over she honked the horn and yelled "GET IN THE CAR!" I thought i was gonna die for some reason. Turned out to be worse :(

My sisters explained to me that there was a giant once-in-a-life-time MYER sale which she had to go to in Parramatta. Surely however when i looked over to my right in the car seat 7 myer bags already were sitting there already.

Far out, my sister is so aggressive at driving. She sped like 5 red lights, honked her horn whenever someone over took her and occasionally gave passers by the finger. Myer closed at 6 and it was 5:30 so yeh so rushed :D

Oh and can anyone tell me what a "David Lawrence" is? My sister told me to give her David Lawrence and i sorta got freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment