Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

DET Netbooks

Okay so I'm just gonna blog about the netbooks cause I have no life. Okay basically I spent twenty minutes trying to hack admin, I gave up, I can't access Local Groups and Users and everything on it is cut off or has been wisely been restricted to editing. However I found out you could do various things with it such as:

Run .exe files (obviously)
Use all Win shortcuts
Still have some limited access to C:\ Drive
Make files and folders hidden (Really handy for hiding dirty stuff ;D)
Have no net restrictions on home network (This depends on your home network; still trying to figure out how that works --')
And finally use it to play NDS in public (Cause thats just gangster)

Yeah so considering these things were meant to be security tight, quite a lot of it is still functional. Only thing you can't do is install, but I don't really care cause I can still play NDS on it in public! And thats all that matters :)

Emulators FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment