Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I do when I don't play GunZ

For those of you who can't get Windows Live Messenger running on their netbook at home, I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM! It took me like total 10 hours over three days to solve it. (Chyeaah 1337 skills) I'm not even sure if anyone reads this blog so I don't think there's much point in me saying that. I can't be bothered typing the solution in this, because it would be WAAY to long and it would take FOREVER! If you want the solution just send me a message on MSN (It's J Mac btw) or leave a comment in the box thingy. Btw I'm not sure if this thing works for everyone (I'm pretty sure it does) I'm trying it on Kenny and Kyleen's netbooks tomorrow. My next plan is to get rid of Blue Coat Proxy Client...which is like...impossible ._.

Buh bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment