Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Quick Tribute



As you may, or may not know, Steve Jobs has passed away after a struggle with pancreatic cancer. Now I am not a huge fan of Apple with its overpriced technology that serves as only something nice to look at, but I would be lying if I said that Apple hasn't impacted on my life and many others around me. The Macintosh was one of the first PCs I owned and I still have it stored away in the attic in perfect condition, complete with its astonishing 1 mb of RAM. In primary school, I learnt the basics to computers through Macs with Mac OS X which has aided me throughout life. And one of my first prized possessions was my 32 gb classic iPod that I would watch Yu-Gi-Oh GX on all the time (before it got smashed).

These priceless experiences and memories (which I would not trade for anything) is down to one brilliant man; Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple and the man who has brought with him in his lifetime gifts that have touched and shaped the lives of millions. Steve Jobs was the backbone of Apple, and his work will continue to live on in not only Apple, but through all of us.

I leave you a final thought:
It looks like the people at Apple will be out of "Jobs".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- J Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment