Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

We're back in style baby


WE'RE BACK.

So ergh, in case you haven't realised there's been a certain lack of attention to our blog [we're doing everything humanely possible to fix this atrocity]. But the drought is over! Prepare yourself for the most amazing chunk of text that your eyes have feasted upon since you've last read your favourite book which you love so much. Are you ready? You're sure? Absolutely positive? Okay then, feast your eyes... UPON THIS!

...any second now

...it's right around the corner

I'm sorry I got nothing :(


But I can't leave you with nothing, so I have graciously drawn something for you. [I apologize for the poor quality; it was rushed]. It is perhaps one of my favourite jokes... that isn't dirty.

[Click to view properly]

No comments:

Post a Comment