Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Adventure 3

So yeah this is Lawrence and I've randomly hacked into Thai's account ^^
Now I shall begin my tale of how this came to be ...
It was a dark and stormy night.
This morning Rafi was waiting for us at Cabra library since 11, but I was at home and Thai was at tutoring so he was alones for until 2.30-ish, when Thai went and picked him up. Then they came to pick me up but there were late because Thai took two wrong turns.
So yes, then they picked me up and all was well but Thai wanted to backtrack because he ran a red light on the way there and he wanted to check there wasn't a camera (lol). So we went back to where-ever Thai got last at, and it turns out there was no red light camera to catch him; we were safe.
HOWEVER, then we got lost and we ended up in some unknown shopping centre (we later found out it was at Horsey Park). We went into Red Rooster and there was this pretty cute chick at the counter.
*censored story about cute chick*
Then on the way back we nearly got run over and yeah
Dude it would have been more funny if you were here with us !
Goodbye !
L

No comments:

Post a Comment