Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pick up lines :D

HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE LADIES?
ARE THEY REJECTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LAME MOVES?
Use these :D 99.99 pct chance of picking up a girl :D
(we take no responsibility if anyone falls inbetween the 0.01 pct of people who fail)

-My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.

-I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.

-Nice as...ymptote

-i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity

-I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a substitution?

-i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl

-I do believe I am your reciprocal; we will be one when we multiply.

-Hey I was wondering if you could help me out a sec… there’s one thing missing from this equation: Me + ? = A night of untold pleasure

- my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever

-I would really like to bisect your angle.

-I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.

-Our love is like dividing by zero.... you cannot define it

-Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?

-You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.

-At absolute zero, you would still move me.

-I’m good at math: add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!

-I'll be the one over your cosx an baby, we can have secx!

-At absolute zero, you would still move me.

-Lets make love like pi; irrational and never ending

No comments:

Post a Comment