Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tennis People

Ok first off... this has nothing to do with tennis... GOSUGAMERS WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE PUSHER FIRST FOR ASSIST, his gaming style so unique and it makes me cry to see that such talent doesn't get him an at least top 4 ranking. http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/features/2619 for more info.

OK TENNIS... Heres what i think about everyone.

Lleyton Hewitt.
He's so passionate about the sport man. He trains like a G6 and he still hasn't won an Australian Open. I blame Bec to be honest... good looking girl probably distracts him too much. Yeah i used to think his c'mon thing was cool. It still is but its not like the cool thing to say anymore. so sad so sad :'(. His peak years were obvious his early 20's where he smacked people like Nadal and Federer. In terms of his play... he doesn't really have his killer moves. I mean with players like Nadal or Vedasco they have that forehand that reaches speeds of over 9000km/h. JMac likes his backhand. "Beastly" he calls it.

Caroline Wozniacki
In Asian cultures, the wife being 4 years older usually means good fortune. I'm 16 right? and shes 20. 16+4= MUAHAHHA SHES IN MY RANGE but shes polish... so i'll keep looking. Anyway I've always said woman's tennis is really inconsistent. Like a once rank 200 could jump to top ten in a year.

Andy Roddick? Sexy dude with the monster serve
I hear he's fast ;D Married to a model... Lucky guy

Federer... That dude probably best of all time. He's so friggin old man. 1 handed backhand is sexy :D. I mean i hear people say Federer sucks now but he ONLY dropped 1 rank PEOPLE. I'm sorta not used to seeing Federer (2) yet.

Maria Sharapova has the weirdest yelp ever. I mean shes model potential for sure. Im not even sure how she packs that much muscle in her. She's probably the one who made me be scared of skinny women :P

No comments:

Post a Comment