Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

12 letters :D

Can't believe I'm doing this but yeh here it goes :D

1. Well I can talk about you all day. We've been best friends for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEAR (you get the point :D) But more recently campaigned for SRC together and I have to say you did a great job i owe you a lot (eg. lost stationary)
2. If you come across this blog please don't hurt me. You have changed quite a bit and I liked the older you better. However, you still retained your awesomeness and that cake you baked me was really nice!
3. Wow, I haven't known you for long but we've been through a lot eh? I know we will be friends forever and such. You are nice but have a disgraceful addiction to Taylor Swift and sideburns :O. Oh and if you ever come across this blog and read this entry, YOU'RE LOSING MORALE GET BACK ON NUKEZONE :O.
4. To my dearest love expert, grandaughter, sister... (everyone thing else). Thanks for being there for those talks i used to bug you with. And also those annoying things I've put you through (Alvin Yap :D)
5. Ok, I remember when I first met you on the train station. You were all full smiley and waving while I was thinking "whoah shes on crack." Throughout the year we've formed a sorta weird relationship and OMGOSH DID YOU KNOW MY MUM KNOWS YOUR MUM?!?!?!? Thats so weird :P
6. This year I think we've gotten a lot closer. Your crushing hugs and abilities to make every person you hug seem like a doll amaze me :D. Although you have a unusual attraction for the "back door" and a retarded priority list, I like you ^^
7. Wow you're like really cool. And like certain people say you do talk a lot (which you do), but thats ok cause I don't really talk much so it balances out right :O. There are some cases where people doubt your womanliness (is that a word?) and I do too sometimes, AHAHAH just kidding :P
PS: You give good hugs :D
8. OK ITS YOUR TURN. YOU'RE A FRIGGIN STUPID IDIOT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE WHAT HES GOT AND SHOULD DIE IN A HOLE :D. Nah man, you're like my portable conscience and I would replace it with my own if you could. Ill always remember you most probably as my 15th time ex gay husband :D.
9. To my friend who I've got really close to. You really don't care about anyones feelings and you tell it like it is (which is so cool). You probably have been the person who told me the most times that im "faggy" or "gay" which as many people say has made me a better person although many people would say (if they knew who you are) Thai you suck xD. I have to thank you for that :P
10. To Big W :D. We've been like friends, best friends, gangstar buddies and not really friends but still friends. Also, your not fat man, even my sister said so. She said you were pretty hot as well so i dunno ;)(I think she likes you). More recently, you helped me study for IPT which might have gotten me a pass!
11. Ok there's you :D The bestest, nicest, tallest and much more stuff sister I have. I can tell you anything and you would listen and give the best advice ever. Whenever I feel sad, I can talk to you about it and you always make me feel better. All in all probably the most perfectest person ever :P (Guys, if you ever read this and figure who this is, I advise you to go for her)
12. Ok I'll make your one short to match your height :P. I trust you 100% no matter what. And since im gonna lose my balls soon there is no way im gonna waste my time on your section.

No comments:

Post a Comment