Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

EPIC STORY BRO :D CHAPTER 1.

I was once walking down the roads of Fairfield.
I woke up to find out that my haircut looks like calvin's (its goddamn freaky)
And then i went and brushed my teeth.
I was also checking out the size of my package, it sucks being asian.
Then i went to check if my Magic deck was still intact. [Red deck pwns b*tch!(personally i think blue deck is best :D)]
I then took a shower.
I don't need shampoo, my hair is too short.
But i used the time in the shower to reflect on how much i am a pervert .
Curse erectile tissue.
Then, I started to do my daily workout of 200 pushups.
I followed up with working out my forearm muscles using a long pole (if you catch my drift ;D)
Damn, I just realised I was going to be late to my friends house.
So I phoned Kevin Rudd and asked if he could stop time for me.
Of course being the man he is, he told me if we wanted more time to have sex we would have to...
go find a leprechaun and squish it into felix felics (how do you think they REALLY made it?)!
So the epic quest for the leprechaun begun...

CAN THIS PERSON FIND THAT LEPRECHAUN?
CAN HE MAKE IT IN TIME TO HIS "FRIENDS HOUSE"?
Chapter 2 comming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment