Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Story :)

The rainbow was shiny when i looked at it.
I NEVER would of thought it was so awesomely shiny and pretty =].
There was a boy looking at the rainbow and his name was John.
The boy was so smexy so I went up to him and said hi.
The boy John replied with a lame pick up line.
I replied, "Dumbass, anyway do you like the rainbow? I heard there are awesome things on the the side ^_^."
I said, "Ohh really, lets go check it out. Hopefully there is nice candy which we could both chew on all day long" =]
The two boys started on their journey and suddenly the dangerous monster the Dankosaur just appeared outta nowhere. John was so brave and cool he used his awesome burp to make the monster dizzy and fall on the other boy.
As the other boy was experienced in handling these things, he knew immediately on impact that the Dankosaur was a female.
He then got up and farted in the monsters face because he felt like it and John joined in.
The Dankosaur crashed into the floor and with her enormous weight, split the earth into two. We looked inside the crack and we saw the Dankosaur's mum and she was very hot and burning it up. (ROFL)
Also inside were some eggs which were cracking and OMG Dankosaur babies.
I think there was a baby that looked like me :O

Written by John Nguyen& Thai Nguyen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment