Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

NATHAN'S GETTING MARRIED :O

Today, or yesterday night I had the weirdest dream ever. So there I was standing next to Nathan who was in a suit looking good. Then that weird music started to play, you know the one when the bride walks down the aisle. But after waiting about 30 seconds no bride came down the aisle. Nathan then started talking to me...
This is what happened (roughly)
"Thai where is she"
"I'm not sure, I saw her today"
"Thai you're like my best man man! DO SOMETHING!"
"No shes your fiancé you do something"
Then Nathan gave me his special 5-shots-in-the-balls attack and I crashed on the floor. As I was passing out in my dream I thought I heard faintly the song "I write sins not tragedies-Panic at the Disco."

Man thats probably the 2nd most memorable dream I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment