Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

bittermelon -_-

wassup, my day today was... long :L Went to yum cha with my family and cousin, seriously all my dad eats at yum cha is sui mai and some har gao...then the shop ran outta sui mai xD Then I got home and did nothing for the next six hours till my mum made dinner. She made this bittermelon thing with some meat inside, at first she cut it up into pieces so i couldn't realise it was bittermelon and i ate it and started wondering what that weird taste was in my mouth. Then the full blast of bittermelon flavour got me and i gagged on my food and nearly threw up :( My dad seeing my reaction did not even attempt to try the bittermelon thingy and i forced my bro to try it...he had like a SHRED of it and had a very disgusted reaction too :D NEVER eat bittermelon... its like hell in your mouth :P

Btw thai, my priority list is better than yours! at least i put homework before study xD

No comments:

Post a Comment