Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

EPIC STORY PART 3

I CBF summoning anything, time to flee!
But how can i flee without being able to stop time?
Screw this I'ma just gonna pull out my AK-47 and blow the crap outta this tonberry.
but i realised that the time i would take to kill the tonberry with an AK-47 would make me really late to my friends house
So instead I just decided to pull out my phone and activate my GTA IV hacks and get a chopper and fly the hell outta here.
So after 5 mins the chopper came, but when i hopped on, kevin rudd was looking at me with a loaded shotgun in his hands
Realising that in the time it takes me to do something I wouldn't be hit wtih several rounds of a shotgun I decided to distract Kevin Rudd in anyway possible...I flashed.
Kevin Rudd was amazed at my body, "How lovely is that body let me have some"
...then I jizzed...
Kevin Rudd then said, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SONG." You wanted to go Chuck Norris yeh? THEN LETS GO!
...(Kevin Rudd has weird taste)
So when I arrived at Chuck Norris' house and rung the doorbell, a boxing glove came outta nowhere and got me in the face
But then I realised something awkward. Chuck Norris looked familiar, very familiar, HE LOOKED LIKE MY FRIEND! What could this mean :-O To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment