Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another John+me Story :D

There was once an innocent boy named John.
One afternoon he went to his local park to play and he met someone ;).
The someone who he met was bursting with energy and was eager to go.
John was curious of this person's name and asked what it was.
The girl replied, "I wanna know yours first!"
John answered, "Well my name is John, What's your name?"
"My name is what ever you want it to be John =]"
"Ok then, ill just call you mine :)"

The girl was so amazingly turned on by this and asked for his phone number.
"0565834729 heehee, what's yours babe?"
"Babe? I thought my name was mine. =[ Just for that im not giving you it."
"Playing hard to get eh? I like that in a girl. Very... fiesty. How about I make it up to you by taking you to a movie this Saturday?"
"IS THAT HOW YOU ASK A GIRL OUT? MAN I THOUGHT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING?!??!"
"Haha i do know what i'm doing. I got you mad didn't i? I LOVE when a girl gets aggressive."
Somehow, the little boy John and the girl talked all the way to Liverpool Westfields.

They went into the movie called "Having sex in the city."
There the boy John saw his EX and she was still as HOT as ever.
His ex walked over to him and begun to talk.
"Hi," she said, "I got a new boyfriend now and he is much hotter than you will ever be."
"Right... I'm sorry that I'm not able to satisfy a high maintenance, emotionally unstable bitch. Lucky I have found another girl who is much better than you are so I can rock her world better than what i had with you. Now FUCK OFF, I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY GIRL. (sorry for the profanities)
Suddenly the ex started crying and started to stutter, "I-I w-w-was j-just w-wanted to..." (dramatic walk away)
The girl with John said "OMG. That was such a turn on." And they started making out...
She then broke the kiss and said, "By the way I'm a man."
John was beyond shocked, "Well... that makes things more interesting. So what's your name?"
"The names Theresa, nice to meet you"
"Oh lets keep making out... but... lets move it to behind a dumpster."
"Eww that smells but let's go." But when they moved to the dumpster... The ex was there

No comments:

Post a Comment