Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Epic Day

So yesterday I invited Thai, Kenny and Wilson over to my house, but right before that i had to go to the freaken dentist all the way in Baulkham Hills and he put bands back on my braces -_- Then Thai, Wilson and Kenny got to the station early so I was a bit late to pick them up and they bought stuff from the asian shop in Minto, anyway we finally got to my house and ergh we tried playing Halo 2 but turns out you can only co-op with two people so we started playing Starwars Battlefront 2 and unfortunately my current TV died some time ago and we had to use this smaller TV and since it was cut up into 4 small screens you could barely see anything but we played the story mode then a bit of instant action. Then Thai decided to go hijack my computer so we all joined him and he started 'flirting' with Kyleen until he gave it away. I then put on the webcam and she put on hers and Wilson kept hiding from the webcam (photogenic asian --') then we put on the mic and started playing my epic music yo ^^ can't really remember what happend then :P After that we played 2v2 Halo 2 and my bro joined in on that...(splatter ftw) and then Thai said he had tutor -_- so i had to run with him to the station so he could catch the right train, then sprint back (uphill) to go get Wilson and Kenny and we played SSX 3 a little while and we just walked to the station and I walked back. So yeah thats my epic day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment